Monday, April 6, 2009

Justice Is Finally Served

There is finally justice for the Goldman family.O.J.finally got what he deserved.He got away with two brutal murders,but in the end he got what he had coming to him.Not enough time in my opinion but 5 to 18 years is still a long time in federal prison,and hopefully it will be a long and hard sentence.

What an idiot,he gets away with two murders and then turns around and does this.He is nothing but a common thug.Had the world by the balls at one time and now not only is he going to jail but he has certainly lost everything now.I hope he never gets paroled and does the entire 18 years.Bottom line is what comes around gos around. Today was the first time many of us actually heard O.J. Simpson say "I'm sorry" in a courtroom. His voice seemed to break and it looked like he was fighting back tears as he read a surprise statement to the judge. He explained: "I didn't want to hurt anybody. I didn't know I was doing anything wrong ... I stand before you somewhat confused." Simpson continued for about five minutes, sometimes rambling, as he talked about how he was merely trying to recover property that had been stolen from his family.


But when it was the judges turn to speak and she said three times I want to be very clear that I'm not punishing you for anything you have done wrong in the past as far as the law gos,you new she was not going to cut him any slack.And she didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment