Monday, April 6, 2009

Missing Out Csi: Miami

Who know this American crime drama television series that trails of a team of Miami-Dade forensic scientists as they unveil the circumstances behind mysterious and unusual deaths and other crimes? You got it right! CSI: MIAMI. Dude they are great. Among the 3 CSIs, this one is my favorite and the cast is perfect especially David Caruso (Hotario Caine). CSI: Miami is the only show in the CS fanchise to have crossed over with both CSI: Crime Scene Investigation and CSI: New York.

There are lots of CSI: Miami followers, and thats include me. Though there are times that I missed some episodes but I surf the net. But to tell you, I have a friend who is so addicted to this. She buy a DVDs, and stay so late just to watch this show. CSI: Miami is not only for crimes and investigation, it is also talk about family, friends, and lovers. Can you see ,the cast are also involved to the crimes or some their families are one the killers ir the victims. Or the cast are inlove with their fellow mates, like Emily Procter and Adam Rodrigues. Hahaha. Just forgot what episode were they kissed. ;). And hey do you remember where David Caruso find out about his son? I've watch it and it's so heart warming episode. I cried a little though.


And now, because I'm kinda busy, I'm so frustrated that I can't see the latest season. The last time I've watch CSI: Miami was last year. My gosh! I'm missing half of my life I know. Is anyone there can update me? Yeah! It's a big help.

CSI: Miami Cast:

* David Caruso
* Adam Rodriguez
* Jonathan Togo
* Emily Procter
* Khandi Alexander
* Rex Linn
* Eva La Rue
* Sofia Milos
* Rory Cochrane

No comments:

Post a Comment