Monday, April 6, 2009

Bob Marley - A Great Musician

There are few musicians who are able to create magic with their music. Bob Marley is one such a musician. He is well-known for his brilliant and evocative music. He was considered as worldwide icon of reggae and has gain international acclaim. With his reggae songs, he left his ineradicable impression in the music world. The style of his music is very unique and powerful that stretched back nearly two decades and still remains timeless and universal. Although he is no longer in this world, his music undoubtedly remains eternal and echoes all over the universe.

Bob Marley quotes most time comes from his music, his interviews and from his writings. Bob Marley Quotes speaks about his personality, his dreams and his views about society and music. Most of Bob Marley Quotes are simple sentences that have thoughtful meaning in it. His quotes are not only about ethnic concern but also they are very inspirational and reflect in our current life.


Hers are my personal favorite bob Marley quotes and sayings that will give you a snippy insight into his way of thinking.

Get up, stand up, stand up for your rights. Get up, stand up, don't give up the fight.

Don’t gain the world and lose your soul. Wisdom is better than silver and gold.

How good and how pleasant it would be before God and man, yeah to see the unification of all Africans.

My music will go on forever. Maybe it's a fool say that, but when me know facts me can say facts. My music will go on forever.

When one door is closed, don't you know, another is open.

Every man gotta right to decide his own destiny.

The first thing you must know about me is that I always stand what I stand for. Good? The second thing you must know about yourself listening to me is that words are tricky. So when you know what me a stand for, when me explain a thing to you, you must never try to look 'pon it in a different way from what me a stand for.

I have a BMW. But only because BMW stands for Bob Marley and The Wailers, and not because I need an expensive car

If you get down and quarrel everyday, you're saying prayers to the devil, I say.

Open your eyes look within. Are you satisfied with the life you're living?

Just can't live that negative way...make way for the positive day.

don´t forget your history nor your destiny.

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!

I believe in freedom for everyone, not just the black man.

Of all the artists in the world, now and past, Bob Marley will always be the greatest. He died at the young age of 36, but Bob Marley will always live on, he live through his poetic lyrics, brilliant music and his inspirational quotes.

No comments:

Post a Comment